One of the girls favorite activities while we were in Prague and Poland was to see the street entertainers. They watch break dancers, and fire breather/twirlers, big bands and small acoutical groups. The favorite entertainer of both girls was on the Charles Bridge in Prague. It's basically a big pedestrain bridge between two touristy neighborhoods in Prague. At one end of the bridge a lady and a young man were entertaining the tourists with string instruments. The girls sat for 20 minutes just listening and clapping away. If it wasn't Jac taking pictures, it was Ryan. Suffice it to say, Jac loved this trip to Europe. So did I.
The view from the Charles Bridge is amazing. It is one of the most spectacular city views that I have ever seen. On one side is the beautiful old town, and on the other is the biggest castle in the world.
2 comments:
Prague looks amazing! Did you get to take home any human skulls as souvenirs? That would be cool. Keep on posting stuff. Jodi and I like to see current picts of kids and other fun travels.
Wow! Looks like you guys are having fun all over the world. I found your blog and had to check it out. You have a beautiful family! ~Jen Oleson (Felkins)
Post a Comment