Monday, March 16, 2009

Sneaky Little Devil

Kelly and I were being lazy and so did not put our "sweet little angel" to bed one night last week. We were letting her lay on the couch and watch a movie until she fell asleep. I had left her alone to go lay on my bed.
About a half hour later, I sent Kelly upstairs to see if she had fallen asleep yet. Kelly came back downstairs after a very short time. He was laughing, and said you gotta come see this.
I followed him upstairs to find this..........
Notice the intricate use of eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, blush, lipstick and whatever you put on your nose? She has taken the use of markers to a new dimension. We were laughing too hard to get too upset. We learned that blue does not come off for about three days. Luckily her face was mostly green.
I have a similar story from my youth only my older brother was my palette. I guess what goes around comes around.

3 comments:

Johnson said...

I think she was going for this look. http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7962841603/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/06/07/BrightGreenAndBlueEyesPinkLips05.jpg

jennywren said...

NICE!! Very dramatic...I can see she has a future in theater...or an artist. :) I also like how your girls memorize songs and movie lines too--isn't it funny to hear them repeat them in random moments? We hear the lyrics to Beyonce's "Single Ladies", all the High School Musical songs, and "All I wanna Do" (by Sugarland) on a regular basis from my kiddles. I might have to put on the Mama Mia movie though or a little old school Michael Jackson....mix it up a little. :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, she is toooo cute!!
She should go to school to become a makeup artist!