Well, all three of my girls were a little dissapointed that he'll be a boy. They'll get over it. They are both still very excited for a little brother. And me too.
Sunday, April 05, 2009
The Ultrasound
A few days ago we took the kids to the doctors office to go see the ultrasound of the new baby. Jannica was happy because we took her out of school for a few days. Ryan just knew that we were going to see a picture of the baby. So the ultrasounds starts and Ryan is entertained for a few minutes. Jannica is very interested though. After about 15 minutes the ultasound tech said, "Can you tell what kind of baby it is?" I (Kelly) screamed out, "It's a boy!" Jannica echoed my comment by saying, "Yes, it is a boy." I asked her if she even knowa how we know that it is a boy. She replied like I was stupid and said, "He's bald. That's how I know he's a boy." It might be about time to have that conversation with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am not disappointed, and we have had that talk with Jac. I guess she just forgot!
That is soooooo funny! All boys do have that potential bald gene.
Congrats! You're about to embark on a journey like none you've been on before...boyhood :c)
Kelly, now you need to go for one more so you have a chance to even it out @ home (3 girls, 3 boys)!
LOL. That is so funny! You guys will love having a boy--they are lots of fun. Congratulations!
I am so excited for you guys. You need a little boy around to mix it up a bit.
congrats you won't be the only boy any more
Post a Comment