Thursday, October 08, 2009

Peaking early



Cameron is turning into a little trouble maker. He had surgery following a couple of weeks of horrible sleeping due to belly aches and then, not 2 weeks later, the kid gets RSV. I love the kid, but Kelly and I always knew boys were trouble. I am hoping that he is getting all of his "keeping mom busy-ness" out of the way early. I am totally right in thinking this is possible, right? RIGHT!?
At least he is a cute little chunk. He always has a smile for us and really loves his sisters. He talks and talks to me and I am sure what he is saying is important. He will usually sit in his swing for an hour or so at a time. I am so in love with this sweet boy!

3 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

oh - I had no idea he had RSV - that's scary - good thing his mother is also a rockin' nurse! He sure is cute!!!

Deb said...

What a cutie.....he's seems like he is growing fast.
Is He still sick or is he better?
Let me know OK?
I've been sick for 2 wks myself....finally starting to feel better. Thanks for the pictures!
Can't wait to snuggle with him!
Love ya

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.