Friday, October 02, 2009

Jaimee the Hut

This is a picture of me. At least the me that I see in the mirror. You see, I got home from bargain shopping to find that the clothes that I figured were PLENTY big for a gal my size, are
TOO SMALL!
Baby fat GO AWAY.
I don't think yelling at it will work, so next time you see me, ask me how my diet and workout regimen is working out. This may guilt me into exercising some self control and working out.
In turn I promise that, when I look like her, I will not dress up like Princess Leah for Halloween!




3 comments:

Keri said...

It is so unjust that after suffering 9 months of pregnancy and the trial of childbirth, that all the baby weight doesn't come off when the baby comes out. Truly unjust. So how's your diet and workout regimen going? :)

T said...

Well, I think the plan is to make all the neighbors GAIN weight by feeding them yummy cookies. Thereby making yourself look even more diminutive ;) !!

You can do it Jaimee!!! Although, I really do think you look great!

Jenkinson Family said...

I so hear you. I didn't even have a baby. I went shopping today too and brought home a dress that I thought would fit great. I can't even zip it up. Guess Brooke gets another dress. I hate clothes!