Monday, January 11, 2010

Joke

I told Ryan and Jac a joke the other day
Me: I saw a dead skunk in the road and I one-d it
Girls: I two-d it (Ryan incidentally thought we were saying I tooted it, which made her laugh and laugh.)
Me: I three-d it
Girls: I four-d it
Me: I five-d it
Girls: I six-d it
Me: I seven'd it
Girls: I ate it
Me: EWWWW! you ATE it? That is so gross.
We spent the rest of the evening getting people to say they ate various gross things.
On the way home with just Kelly, Ryan told him
"Dad, I saw a gross booger in the road and I farted it!" this went along with her confusion on the two-d it thing. Kelly did not know about the joke and the thing wasn't cleared up until I got home later and helped Ryan do the joke for Kelly.
Now I giggle every time I think of it.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That made me laugh so hard! My kids love the I one this, you two that...etc.