Monday, August 16, 2010

Cameron's Birthday



I can't believe it, but Cameron is now 1 year old. It seems just like yesterday that we were in the hospital bringing him home. He has grown so much this last year. It is just amazing. He is walking and almost running. He claps when we do and he loves it. He climbs up and down the stairs on the own and it scares the death out of me. He says Daddy a lot. Not really sure if he is saying it because it is my name or if it is just his noises. But I like to think that he is saying my name. He is just such a cute kid and I love him very much. My little boy has a special place in my heart. Not that I don't love the girls, but there is something special about the boy.






1 comment:

Debbie said...

Cameron is so cute!! I love the videos!