Living in the South, we really don't have a sled waiting around for us to use. But there are a few days every once in a while where it would be very useful. So we grabbed a slim piece of wood, added two laundry baskets, piled the kids in, and threw it down the driveway. Pretty? No. But it worked. That was until Cameron decided to get out and face planted into the ice. After two stitches, he was fine and back sledding again.
3 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever... you guys are so creative! I love Cameron's laugh at the end :)
We love it! Araya said hey that's Ryan...thinking that Cameron was Ryan. We miss you guys! That looks so fun! Wish we were there to play.
I love the sled! What a great idea. I didn't even know Cameron got stitches. They must be out by now, right?
Post a Comment