Monday, May 09, 2011

Today

Today I am grateful for.......
1. Cameron who, through his special artistic Sharpie skills, has opened the door for me to reacquaint myself with Mr Clean and all of his magical erasing. Mr Clean is amazing and bald+really good at getting marker off=sexy.
2. Ryan who reminds me of me when I was little which reminds me of what a good mom I had, which reminds me that I should be as good to her as my mom was to me.
3. Jannica who is so independent and so good at getting herself up and ready in the morning and never complains about it.
4. Kelly who always makes sure I get a special garden ornament every Mother's Day. "The kids were so excited to get this for you, they just kept putting it in the basket!" Right.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Hey there! I hear you want to come visit us...DO!!!!!