Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's Scary

So I usually read Cameron several books every night. He loves to listen and see the books. He could do it for hours. So a few nights ago he stopped going over to the book shelf to get new books. He would only stick to the books that we already read right around the chair. He seemed to be avoiding the bookshelf like he was scared of it. Well tonight he saw a dog book on the book shelf that he really wanted and get pointing to it and saying "dog". I told him to go get it and he would not approach it. So I finally got up off the chair (it is so comfortable) and I made him go over to the book with me. He started screaming and pulling back and said he was scared. I looked at the floor and there was a book a picture of the Grinch. He had been scared of this book for two days and would not go to the bookshelf because of the Grinch. I felt a little bad and hid the book. He is now back to being happy and grabbing all the books. Funny little guy.

No comments: