Today Ryan came out of her room after bedtime saying she had been thinking a scary thought. She was crying and said Cameron had told her a really mean thing. I asked what. "He told me I am going to go in the garbage!" I busted up laughing but she did not think it was funny, she was worried she would die in the trash. We had a long talk about how she would be fine. I sidetracked her and got her talking about what she wanted for Christmas.
(BTW there is no way Cam thought of telling Ryan she was going in the garbage, I am sure she had a hand in him coming up with that idea)
Oh the things they think of to stay awake at night.
The other day I told Ryan to come away from the road because she was by herself, she yelled from the end of the driveway that she was fine, "It's ok mom, I know karate!" I asked her later where she learned karate and she told me she didn't know all of it, she just taught herself the kicking and punching stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment