Monday, July 23, 2012

Ten whole years!?


 What an awesome journey we started on 10 years ago!



We never thought we would EVER be this old.


 But here we are today, older, fatter, (balder) and up to our eyeballs in kids and all that comes with them. I sit here next to you on the couch and you surf your blackberry, Cameron is jumping from chair to couch, Bev is doing everything Cam is doing, Ryan is making biographies of our life with my phone, we anxiously wait for Jac to call us back and have a real conversation and the baby is turning somersaults in my belly. And I think... What on earth have we gotten ourselves into?
At least I am with my best friend through all of this.
Love you Kelly!
Happy ten year anniversary, I love our new bed.

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

You cute kids:) Sure are grateful for you both. Happy 10th!

Unknown said...

You're sooooo old!!!! Love the holding butts wedding pic - only you guys would do that! Someday I want to see the whole wedding album.

Melissa said...

Happy 10th anniversary!! You guys are great :)