Saturday Aug 11 2012 we were sealed together as a family for all of our lives on earth and through all the eternities.
I am so grateful for God's gift of temples on the earth where we can come closer to Him and more like him.
The kids were all so good that day.
Cameron was his busy self, but at the end of a movie he was watching with the ladies at the temple, he started singing the last 2 lines of families can be together forever with the movie.The ladies thought he was just perfect. When we had pulled up to the temple he busted into I love to see the temple, both verses. When we got to "the temple is the house of God where we are sealed together' he we sang together and he just grinned from ear to ear.
Jannica got to go do baptisms before with Kelly and his parents and my dad. As we were walking into the temple for the sealing she told me her cheeks were hurting because she just couldn't stop smiling.
Ryan was uncharacteristically quite, but I am pretty sure she was just taking it all in.
Bev was an ANGEL during the sealing. She walked right up and held very still. She watched Kelly the whole time and held our hands the whole time. When it was over she insisted on hugging everyone that walked past to tell us congratulations. I am sure she had no idea what was going on, she just knew it was a happy day and she felt good and safe.
The kids did not fight at the temple and everyone was so happy.
While Kelly and I were waiting for the ceremony to start, we were in the Celestial room and the baby just started going crazy in my belly. It was like he was saying, "Yes! I know the feeling in this room! I just came from a place like this and it is awesome!"
It was such a beautiful day!
3 comments:
Incredible experience to share in the joy with your family. Sooooo meant to be!!!
Ah...finally got caught up on your blog. So glad you wrote about that day since we missed it all. :( Boo for us, yea for you!
Jamiee, I am so happy for you and your family!! Your little family is so beautiful :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment