Monday, December 24, 2012

Just Random Cute Things

Everytime Bev hears a loud noise she yells, "Wah' Dat?" and looks around much like you'd hear a Saints fan yell, "Who Dat?"

Everytime Ryan gets out of the shower, she dries off in the bathroom and then runs upstairs as fast as she can, buck naked which means she has to run through pretty much the whole house.

Cameron tells me that I'm his "braybrit mommy" but also likes to tease.  When I tell him that he is my favorite Cameron he tells me that I am HIS "braybrit" Cameron.

Cam loves to get close to wherever Charlie is and sing to him. You are My Sunshine is his current favorite to sing over and over.

Beverly falls down ALL. THE. TIME.

Today I was telling someone that Cameron really loves his mommy and he heard  and piped up "uh-uh I do"

Uh-Uh is Cam's new answer for everything. It could mean yes or no. It is very noncommital.

I can hear Jac singing in the shower. I always know she if she is happy because she sings to herself.

Cam also loves to sing and can carry a tune quite well.

Bev loves to sing now, but she CANNOT carry a tune.

Cameron and Bev were so excited to see that the corndog they got today had a hot dog inside. They kept yelling and telling me the great news.

Beverly is starting to talk a lot more. She yells pretty much everything she says, but she does talk more. When she wakes up she will tell me "wook, I up" and at least ten times a day I hear "ont duce" (meaning I want juice, meaning I am thirsty may I please have a drink?) And "Ah det owwwt?" (meaning I get out, meaning May I please get out?)

Beverly always need a kiss if she gets hurt. She can be the one to give it a kiss, as long as the owie gets a kiss.

Cameron always needs a bandaid if he gets hurt. The crying stops pretty quickly if a bandaid is applied.

Cameron studdied my face today and said "you are not mean at me?" I said no and he said "you are not mean at anyone?" He was checking to see if I was mad because I had just told a lady that I needed three extra hands since I was holding Charlie and trying to navigate a sharp turn in the long golf cart.

If anyone gets in trouble Cameron is the first to say in a know it all voice "but I am not (whatever the person is doing), see mommy, I'm not."

Ryan is making her lunch for tomorrow "so you guys don't have to get up early to do it" It is Halloween, she is wound up on candy, it is waaaaayy past bedtime. I think this idea has very little to do with her not wanting me to have to get up early.

I can hear Cameron snoring. He is exhauseted after this awesome Halloween we have had.

Jannica is growing up and maturing so well. What a sweet girl she is becoming.

Ryan had a piano party last night. She was nervous about playing in front of everyone, but after the party she let me know "I did really good. I think I was the best one there." When I asked how Jac did, she said she did good too, "but even if I messed up I fixed it, so I did my best."

Jannica did play well, she is so musically talented.

Beverly sits on the potty and yells, "MOMMY! I GO POOP, I GO POOP A-YAWT! I DET CAMBY NOW!" Whether she pooped or peed, she is very excited and ready for candy.

At one point today I had Bev on the potty, Cam on the little potty and Charlie needed a diaper change. I am surrounded by poop.

I love it when I am feeding Charlie and he catches my eye and smiles up at me as talks while his mouth is full.

The kids love Charlie. They love to talk to him, make him smile or coo. Ryan loves to hold him and is so patient with him. Cam pretends Charlie is kicking him in the head and then belly laughs. Beverly likes to bring him toys and look him in the eyes from 2 inches away.

Cam says I want to go play then slumps his shoulders and sighs "but I can't because I hab a broken leg." in the saddest voice you have ever heard.

Beverly follows me around the house copying my every move. I smile, but it almost makes me feel stupid, like she is moking me or something. She has this coy little smile while she does it.  

1 comment:

T said...

Oh my word! I thoroughly enjoyed reading that! Hilarious! The "good news" corn dogs had me laughing out loud. Well, several of them did. The last one was great too! You will be so glad you wrote these things down Jaimee! Thanks for sharing!