It even has a link to make a pie crust out of whole wheat flour. This was a website after my own heart! I think the pies turned out really well, I have a ton of leftover batter and no more pie pans, so I will probably make make a whole bunch of pumpkin waffles and freeze them. I just hope the kids like pumpkin.
I also saved the seeds. I am going to plant them, I think I have a thousand (after the five pumpkins we gutted this year), so we oughtta get at least one pumpkin for next year. Here's hoping!
Kelly and I just had some and it is not too bad. I could eat a few pieces, and I think I'm gonna have to since I have so much. Please, if anyone would like some, come and get it, I will be showing up at your houses if I don't hear from someone soon.
1 comment:
isn't it easier to just buy the pumpkin in a can?!
Post a Comment