Ryan loves makeup. She is addicted to the stuff. If I am ever getting ready for work or something, she insists on joining me and doing her "makeup". She will usually put on eyeshadow and blush, but the other day I saw some lipstick for 19 cents and so I bought it, thinking, "cute". Not so cute now. The kid loves to put it on - all of the time! I left her in my bathroom sitting on the pot reading stories, because that is what she wanted to do, "like daddy." I left to work on the computer, lost track of time and looked up to find this standing in front of me. Super cute, I know. 
Doesn't she look so repentant, don't be fooled. She looked for the slightest hint of a smile on my face and then that was it, she was giggling and thinking she was so clever!
I have a picture of Jac that is quite similar, I wonder if it is an age thing or a genetic thing? Hmmm?
6 comments:
That is really funny! Jaden got into my makeup too this week so I'll vote it must be genetic + age. The combination... LOL
Araya can't wait to wear make-up and even though I NEED make-up I rarely wear it. Funny huh! She watches in awe when I put on my "moscara".
Ryan looks so grown up in that picture. Has it really been that long since we have seen you guys. She is starting to lose her baby face...it is hard when they grow up...I can see Araya losing the baby in her and it makes me sad. Oh well I guess we all have to do it sooner or later.
Aren't all little girls this way? My 6 year old still is. But I love the potty reading comment. My kids do the same because their dad does too.
Just like Jac. How cute, I love the picture of Jac with the lipstick all over her and her cabbage patch doll. Great Grandma Westover has it hanging on her wall.
Potty comment was adorable.
That is making me laugh. She looks so serious. I'm so glad she is our friend and I love the hugs. I forgot to tell you after you got her Thursday "Laura" said you know mom she is kinda cute but don't tell anyone.
My Abby is a total girl-girl as well and loves makeup of kinds. I love the pic--she looks so serious as though she knows she'll be in BIG trouble, but kinda hoping not. Too cute!
Post a Comment