Cam is 3 weeks old today. I am happy to report that he is still alive and well, despite Ryan's attempts on his life. (She claims that he wants her to hug him, hold him, shove his plug in his mouth, squeeze his head, etc.) He is 9 pounds 3 oz. and getting fatter by the moment.
Sleep is still an issue, he is awake every night at 3 am with a belly ache for about 3 hours. Other than that, this kid is much easier than Ryan was. I think it helps that I can't hold him all the time like I did with Ryan.
5 comments:
I have the same problem around my house with Jayde. I can't hardly keep her off Dax. Thankfully babies are tougher than we think, I guess?!
What a cutie pie! Give that new baby an extra snuggle for me. I can smell the baby lotion even from Idaho.
I can't wait to see him in person sometime. One of us will have to break down and come visit the other person.
I think all big (little) sisters know how to take care of their baby brother. Emma always knew what Tyler and Jack needed even though she wasn't quite two when Tyler was born!
What a sweetheart! And those cheeks! Babies can be so much fun. Is he sleeping any better for you yet? I'll keep my fingers crossed that you do not have a Megan on your hands (I won't even tell you because no depressing the new mama) and that Cam is now your angel child.
Post a Comment