The World is a Book, and Those Who Do Not Travel Read Only A Page - St Augustine
Those pictures are just the sweetest. I'm glad that Ryan loves her little brother so much.
"Ryan and Jac are not."That made me laugh!
he is just beautiful! wish I was there to come by and let you take a good nap! :)
He really is SOOOOO cute!
He is too cute, I want to take him home with me!
That is great! I am sure that Ryan is a big helper as they all are at that age. We wish we could see him in person sooner than later but later is better than never. We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those pictures are just the sweetest. I'm glad that Ryan loves her little brother so much.
"Ryan and Jac are not."
That made me laugh!
he is just beautiful! wish I was there to come by and let you take a good nap! :)
He really is SOOOOO cute!
He is too cute, I want to take him home with me!
That is great! I am sure that Ryan is a big helper as they all are at that age. We wish we could see him in person sooner than later but later is better than never. We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment