Friday, September 04, 2009

Pre-School



We decided to put Ryan in pre-school this year. She needs the interaction with other kids and I NEED a break. We were all very excited to have her go, but at the last moment seeing her walk in with the teacher got me all choked up. Kelly laughed at me, so sensitive. She is loving school, her favorite thing is hand painting (they paint the kid's hands and make handprints on paper). She also sings some great prayer songs.

3 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

so cute! I know it's good for them too but it's okay to get choked up - they are growing up too fast and being without them (even though we need to be at times) is hard. I am just glad Ryan is enjoying her school so much! :)

Keri said...

Hmmmm....preschool is sounding better and better for Naya. Cameron is SOOOO cute. And chubby. I love that. I hope you're surviving. The 3 am wakeup sounds pretty rough.

Trees Mom said...

I cried every year the first day of school. From the time Theresa started kindergarten.
But we all know I'm a blubbering idiot.
I cried when I took Jannica to pre-school and then kindergarten.

BUT, I dropped Theresa off at college last week and I was just so excited she was actually going finally that I happily yelled Hallelujah.