My little girl is now 10. And this post is two weeks later than it should. I came back from the store two weeks ago and found 12 extra kids in my house, mostly 9 and 10 year old girls. I thought this picture showed the chaos some that we "enjoyed." That is less than half of them.
It was a fun international crowd. We had girls from all over like Portugal, Italy, Japan, and Kentucky. Here is a picture of a tower that they built. I'm not really sure why the face on Ryan. I think she was just trying to look cool. And she pulls it off well here.
The theme of the party was "Minute to Win It." There were 10 different minute long activities and a competition to see who can complete the most activities. The had a donut eating contest, a ballon bouncing contest, and my favorite in film below. There were 5 gummy bears hidden in the whipped cream. Their challenge was to find the 5 gummy bears with only their mouths and spit them to the side. I thought it was quite enjoyable, to watch.


No comments:
Post a Comment