Saturday, April 02, 2016

Amsterdam Day 253: Time for More Random Statues

This beauty comes to us from Valencia, Spain. It's not really that strange but I thought it looked cool. 


These two statues guard a bridge crossing the old river bed in Valencia. 


This one is a twofer (is that spelled right?).  Notice the weird red curly worm statue in the background. This is also in Valencia. 


This statue comes to us from back in the Netherlands. It appears to be 7 people climbing on each other to get higher and higher. I think it is 7 people. 


This is over by the shopping area right close to our house. 


This little guy comes to us from Aachen, Germany. 


This one is also from Aachen. You can't quite see it well, but it appears that the chicken is coming out of the back of his pants. I'm not sure why one would keep a chicken in their pants. 


This beautiful statue is just on a random road in Aachen also. 


No comments: