Saturday, April 16, 2016

Amsterdam Day 264: London

This week I had to go to London for work. The first night I had about three hours to wander the city, so I decided that I would go recreate some of the pictures from my first trip to London with Amber, Joy, and Grandma Taylor. I had it planned in my mind that I would even ask random strangers to stand in the pictures for them. That was such an amazing trip and I'm so glad I was able to share it with my cousins and Grandma.


So once I got to the Big Ben, I realized that I did not know what any of the pictures looked like. 


Here is the best match. It is not me though. It is my cousin Joy. 


Here is Big Ben from another view that has me in it with Amber and Joy. 


I wandered past Buckingham Palace and it reminded me of watching the changing of the guards. 


Here is Amber, Grandma, and Joy sitting on the grass with Buckingham Palace behind them. 


And finally, this one I did not recreate, but I just thought it was cute so I decided to add it now. 

No comments: