Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Amsterdam Day 388: Bikes Are So Useful

We have lived here for one year now and so I've collected a few more pictures of weird things on bikes. 


I thought this one was hilarious. I've never thought of pulling your rollerboard behind your bike. I tried it once but you are two far from the ground. So the second person is necessary to split the difference between the pumper and the suitcase. Very clever. An taken without them noticing.


I'm not exactly sure why they thought this would be easier to do with a bike. Seems like it may have been easier to pick it up than use the bike to support it. But maybe they were not strong enough to walk it that far. Come to think of it, I probably should have stopped to ask I could help. Am I a bad person?


And we knew that this happened all the time, I just had not seen it. He is carrying a case of beer on the back of his bike. It took him a minute to get steady enough to take off. On second thought, he may have had a few drinks in him already because he was pretty wobbly. Much safer to drink and ride. 

No comments: