
It used to be the coffee commercials around the holidays that got me every time, you know, the brother makes it home in time for Christmas morning and the little sister wakes up to find him there and then they all wake everyone up with the smell of coffee. I am almost crying while typing about this, I am glad that Kelly is not in the room.
Now that I live in the south, it is the Publix commercials! I am not pregnant, I don't think I am hormonal, I don't know what the deal is! They get me every time. It was bad around Valentine's day too. Kelly is just as bad so I don't feel too stupid, but still just a little.
I found myself tonight almost bawling my eyes out over a commercial about families and being thankful for each other. Whoever writes for these guys should have a job with the church! We would have investigators out the wa-zoo!
Does anyone else sit and cry during these commercials?
Lastly, I just heard the upstairs toilet flush, I know it is not Jannica because she never flushes. Ryan has a diaper on and should be in bed, it is almost 11 pm, my guess is that she has thought of a new reason to sneak out of bed.
Now I hear fake crying, "come and find me so I don't have to go to bed, waa, waa" crying. It quickly becomes real tears, so Kelly heads upstairs to try to calm things down. When Kelly asks what is wrong, the response is "there was no toilet paper!" Now she is still crying, Kelly is trying to deal with it, but I have a strong suspicion that she will be falling asleep to a movie tonight. Kelly is now trying to sing to her and she is getting even more upset. I don't know why I am giving this play by play, I guess just to show all of the many strange events that happen in a 25 minute time frame at the Kartchner house.
4 comments:
ha ha ha, I love your blogs. There is always something to smile about.
I liked the Publix commercials so much better when they were the cute little salt and pepper shaker's but I agree. I think they have a deal with Kleenex.
I never noticed how much Mackenzie looked like John until you mentioned it. Sad I know.
Ah Publix. I miss that place..and its commercials. Lucky!
My kids are the worst stallers when it comes to going to bed.
Post a Comment