Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TAG: My Hubby

What's your husband's name? Kelly Ryan

How long have you been married? six years and a little

How long did you date? One year, three months, twelve days, 7 hours and 52 seconds........A LONG FREAKIN' TIME!
Who said I love you first? He did. I almost did, but was able to hold back until after he told me.
Who asked who out first? Kelly asked me. I was wary, and my best friend said she wouldn't date him if he asked her. I said yes anyway. 
Who kissed who first? I kissed him, I was looking for a scam!
How old is he? 31
Who eats the sweets? It is all me. Kelly is a nut and bread person. 
Who sings best? Kelly by far, and all the time, and really loud.
Who's smarter? Me, duh. (but really it's him, he did better on my nursing practice tests than I did) 
Who cooks dinner and does laundry? I cook all but 3 things, he does laundry if I fall behind. 
Who mows the lawn? He does, but that is because he gets to go on the riding lawnmower and he is like a little boy when it comes to those things. 
Who pays the bills? Kelly and he does really well. 
Who drives? He does. He yells at me when I drive him around. Just wait until he is old and incapacitated, then he'll be thankful for my driving skills, no matter how flawed they are.  
Who wears the pants? Ryan.  
Our favorite couple thing to do. Travel and watch TV. 
His favorite pastimes. Travel, Playing B-ball, Watching TV (ours gets horrible reception, so when he finds a good one, he is gone)
What I love most about him. He rarely gets mad at me, he puts up with my
crazy ideas,  he is a happy man, he is able to talk to anyone, he is an awesome daddy, he no longer gags when he sees his child's poop, he sees heavenly messages in signs at Wendy's, he laughs, he is a tease, he is willing to change, my parents like him more than me, he is the best husband for me and I would be lost without him. 
Thanks for the Tag Laura. I tag anyone and everyone who reads my blog, I read yours and want to know this stuff.

2 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Jaimee, you look great! I am amazed at your cooking skills. How come you are in DC every 3 months? We should get together when you are here again!

jennywren said...

I can not seem to stop laughing at Ryan being the one who wears the pants. I have got to stop reading these at 1am. :)