Hey that looks way sore.....are you sure you are OK? Did you break a toe? By the way, congratulations on the new little one....we are so excited for you! Love you all!
After exercising for the past few weeks I was seriously contemplating to start coming Thursday nights, but for the past week I've heard nothing but horror stories about people getting hurt, teeth poking through lips, ankles twisted and now your photos..... Ah, no, thanks, you'll get to continue playing without me Thursdays! I'm up for bowling though!
OW! That looks painful! However, Bryson (my 8 year old) thought it looked COOL. :) Boys are weird. Congrats to you and Jaimee on your baby-in-the-making!
6 comments:
Ewwww Gross!!!!
Hey that looks way sore.....are you sure you are OK? Did you break a toe? By the way, congratulations on the new little one....we are so excited for you! Love you all!
After exercising for the past few weeks I was seriously contemplating to start coming Thursday nights, but for the past week I've heard nothing but horror stories about people getting hurt, teeth poking through lips, ankles twisted and now your photos..... Ah, no, thanks, you'll get to continue playing without me Thursdays! I'm up for bowling though!
Church basketball is right up there with Ultimate Cage Fighting as far as injuries. That doesn't look like it feels too good.
OW! That looks painful! However, Bryson (my 8 year old) thought it looked COOL. :) Boys are weird. Congrats to you and Jaimee on your baby-in-the-making!
I'm with Herb let's just all go bowling. Much safer. You know a bowling ball is much lighter than a basketball. Or maybe you could just play WII.
Post a Comment