Ryan turned three on Monday. We call her our little groundhog. It seems like yesterday that I was counting the days until I had her. Now she is a little chatterbox that is full of energy. We cherish having this little ray of sunshine brighten our days.
Ryan got to have a special lunch with Kelly and I. The lady was nice and brought ice cream and sang happy birthday. Ryan just stared her down while she sang and then smiled and was all excited after the lady left.
When we got home there was a package for Ryan from Grandma and Grandpa Kirkpatrick. Ryan was so excited and kept singing "I love my birthday, I get a present!" It took a while to open, but when she finally got it open, she found a cute little flower hat and some lipstick. Life does not get better than that. To make it even better, the lipstick was Little Mermaid lipstick and Ryan kept singing "under the sea" just those words, the whole time she was opening her present.
After that we got to make her Barbie in a cake dress birthday cake. Ryan's favorite part was licking the bowl and the frosting. The Curlee's were nice enough to let us have a family party at their house. Thank goodness for our adoptive family. They made Ryan's night perfect. She had a blast.
1 comment:
Yeah, Ryan....the Big 3! You're getting so big!
Post a Comment