What you dog you didn't call us to tell us the news. Congrats! Can't wait to meet the newest arrival...we had better see you before that though. Love ya
Ok, what?? I go to leave a comment about your cute girls in their new dresses, and then I read that you are pregnant. Congrats!! Hope your pregnancy is going well! :)
4 comments:
Okay, now I see why you left Primary for a while. You're pregnant. Thanks for telling me. CONGRATS! I am excited for you all.
The girls are so cute.
That cowboy hat on Ryan is adorable.
What you dog you didn't call us to tell us the news. Congrats! Can't wait to meet the newest arrival...we had better see you before that though. Love ya
Ok, what?? I go to leave a comment about your cute girls in their new dresses, and then I read that you are pregnant. Congrats!! Hope your pregnancy is going well! :)
Post a Comment