Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We now live on a major road



So apparently we know live on a major road.  I came home from work the other day to find that the city has painted lines on our little road.  They've also added the little reflectors for the middle of the road.  I guess our little road is busier than I thought it was.

4 comments:

Jenise said...

Congratulations!!! I am excited for you.

The Schaefer's said...

Congratulations!!--on the road and the baby.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

WOW. You've seen our road how can this be. I'm going to complain. Maybe they did it just so people can come visit you when you have that cute baby. Whatever the case you must be living right because as I said before you've seen our road.

Keri said...

SO is that your cute house in the background? And congrats on the fetus! Hope you're not sick and miserable for too long :)