The World is a Book, and Those Who Do Not Travel Read Only A Page - St Augustine
What a load of beads. Okay, I hope you didn't show any body parts for those.
Wow, you guys made out like bandits. And that dog (I'm guessing it's a dog)looks bigger than my husband. AWESOME.
When in doubt if I lead a boring life, I just need to see another of your posts about a cool trip you've taken and I KNOW I have it boring. Looks like awesome fun. Good luck getting rid of the nausea...let the pregnancy eating begin!
I'm just glad you didn't post a pic of Kelly with his shirt pulled up to his neck...
Looks like a lot of fun and a little bit crazy too. Were you able to bring all that stuff home?
Looks like you all had so much fun!We need to go on a trip together sometime!Matt and Shelyse
Holy Cow...what a haul! Did you get to eat any beignets?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a load of beads. Okay, I hope you didn't show any body parts for those.
Wow, you guys made out like bandits. And that dog (I'm guessing it's a dog)looks bigger than my husband. AWESOME.
When in doubt if I lead a boring life, I just need to see another of your posts about a cool trip you've taken and I KNOW I have it boring. Looks like awesome fun. Good luck getting rid of the nausea...let the pregnancy eating begin!
I'm just glad you didn't post a pic of Kelly with his shirt pulled up to his neck...
Looks like a lot of fun and a little bit crazy too. Were you able to bring all that stuff home?
Looks like you all had so much fun!
We need to go on a trip together sometime!
Matt and Shelyse
Holy Cow...what a haul! Did you get to eat any beignets?
Post a Comment