On our way to church today, we thought we'd stop off at some flower fields for one last run through the tulips. I thought this was a great moment to take a perfect picture off all my beautiful children dressed all up and looking wonderful. Boy was I wrong. I took what I thought to be a lot of pictures and not a single one looks great. But you can look through and let me know if I got a perfect one.
Ryan, Bev, and Cam look pretty good in this one, but that is Charlie running away in the distance. He didn't come back for a little bit, which makes taking pictures of them difficult.
Charlie fell down. You can barely see his head way back there.
And I guess we were all off to save him now.
Here is a cute one with three of them enjoying the flowers. No Charlie though.
I finally got all four of them in the shot. Too bad that Bev was paying attention to the other kids and not the camera. And Cameron is not looking either.
Finally I got one. Oh no I didn't. Ryan is mad now and does not want to participate. She's the mature one that I shouldn't have to worry about.
This angle didn't really work.
Beverly is really cute and in her element. So the trip wasn't a waste.
She wanted to do a heart. Cute thing.
Charlie ran away again. He wanted to pee on the flowers. The potty training seems to be going very well.
Oh, I got Charlie. And he's paying attention. Quick Cam, look over here. He didn't.
Oh good, the three are looking at me now. But where did Charlie go. He's laying down in the flowers.
Alright, he is back up. But now where is Ryan? Oh that's her behind Charlie.
Let's try something different. Everyone smell the flowers. They did. But I want them smelling in my direction.
Oh good. They are smiling in my direction. Ryan? What are you doing now?
And Charlie is off again.
What do you think? Did I ever get the perfect picture?
















No comments:
Post a Comment