Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Amsterdam Day 302: Back to the States

Ryan, Cameron, and I flew back to the states for my little brothers wedding. He lives in Ohio. I haven't seen him in a few years. And I had never met his fiancĂ©e before. More on that later. Within an hour of landing, we went immediately to Chipotle for lunch. Oh how I miss those California style burritos. And oh how good it was. I even paid extra for the chips. 

The next stop was Chick-fil-a for food for the kids. Ryan said that she wanted Chick-fil-a for every meal. And we did pretty close. We arrived on Saturday so they had a chicken sandwich and fries for lunch that day. Pizza for dinner since it was provided at the wedding rehearsal. The next day was Sunday, so no Chick-fil-a that day. But Taco Bell made for a great substitute. And it was oh so good. 

Monday morning meant Chick-fil-a breakfast. Since we were flying to Atlanta early that day, we were at Chick-fil-a before the store even opened. We had the hardest decision ever. Do we go with the chicken biscuit or the chicken minis? Cam and Ryan both chose the minis. Ryan got an extra entree of the minis. And me being me, I decided on the minis. And then I chose the chicken biscuit also. Oh so good. 

When we arrived in Atlanta, I took Ryan to her friends school for lunch with the friend and her mom. And what lunch did her mom have prepared for Ryan? Another chicken biscuit. 

Best vacation ever. 

No comments: