Today the 4th grade at Disney High had their musical performance. In general, I do not look forward to these events. I love my children and I think they are some of the cutest things out there, but performances can be a form of torture. Especially with Charlie in tow.
Today I was happily surprised. The kids have been practicing their marimba songs for months. Ryan had prepped me with saying her music teacher was so mean and that he always said they did a bad job. Whatever his methods were, they worked. Those kids were so cute and were SO into the music.
The music teacher wore a t-shirt and jeans and seemed like he was all about the music. The kids just enjoyed themselves. It was reminiscent of School of Rock.
Below are a few videos of the performances. Ryan is in a red shirt. They are kind of long, but at least worth a short listen.
Also, per her request, I bought Ryan flowers. The girl is not shy about making her needs known.
2 comments:
That was great, way to go Ryan!
It's always a bonus when the kids performances actually entertain :)
I couldn't see Ryan in the last performance, was she in there somewhere?
Love and miss you all!
Jan
She was not in the last one. That was just a cool song. The boy in the front left is my favorite. He is so excited.
Post a Comment