Over priced, crowded and lame. And yet, every year we seem to go. I don't know what is wrong with us. The girls LOVE it though. That must be what is wrong with us.
We had to dress up and I had been collecting costumes all year (a fetish). We were all settled for what the girls were going to be until Ryan started wanting to be everything Jac was, and Jaccould not make up her mind. This is all 10 minutes before we left. So I threw 4-5 costumes in the back of the van, went to look for one more and found a little cheerleader outfit I had gotten for Ryan last Christmas. Jac also has a cheerleader outfit and loves to wear it (the whole being verygirly thing). So the problem was solved as I ran to the van after everyone was loaded up and Kelly was pulling out of the garage trying to leave without me. He wouldn't though, that might make his life inconvenient. The girls had a blast posing like cheerleaders and getting candy. Ryan has totally got the knack of begging, I'm proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment