Thursday, October 16, 2008

Debate

I hate to debate. I hate to listen to debates. I feel like this is an "acceptable" way to fight. It makes me so tense. I am sitting here listening to the the presidential debate and I am so freaking tense. My hands are dripping! I don;t think I can respect either one of these people. I am going to have to choose the lesser of two evils. McCain will probably get my vote (if I vote) because I am always reminds me of a Gadianton. Every time I hear him speak, or hear anything about him, a flashbulb goes off in my head "BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!" I know I am supposed to vote based on facts, but probably won't. I guess I am just an emotional female.

8 comments:

jennywren said...

I'm glad someone else feels the same way I do. I hate to not vote, but voting this year just doesn't hold much appeal for me either. Augh.

Kinsey Pistorius said...

you crack me up. Hey, if I can vote for Bob Dole for my very first-ever election, that should make it easier to vote for McCain, right?!? :)
I didn't even watch last night because I figure I know who I am voting for and I am so disenchanted as well...

The Schaefer's said...

I agree with you, Jaimee. Everyone already knows where the two candidates stand on certain issues...you can go to the pary websites to find out. Televising it is like watching a prize fight to me.

That girl said...

I was so upset that I had a million typo's, and I even proofread! Sorry. I will not be fixing them today, I am too lazy.

Jenkinson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenkinson Family said...

Go vote anyway! Things hopefully can't get any worse.

Nana said...

I think we should all write in Kelly and Jaimee Kartchner for President and vice president.

Don't you think?

That girl said...

Probably, We are pretty perfect, right?.....right?.....right?! (why do I only hear crickets chirping?)