Kelly, the girls and I decided to make a few Halloween cookies. I always forget just how time consuming sugar cookies are. Only about 20 made it to completion. Oh well, I froze the rest and we can pull them out if (and that is a big if) we ever decide to do them again.
3 comments:
Yummy! Y'all make the best sugar cookies! I love how Ryan is almost naked yet again - it just cracks me up! :)
The best cookie makers ever! I seriously need some schooling on sugar cookie making. By the way, I just saw the post about the fish in the cookies, and it made my heart sick that he ruined all of those yummy chocolate chip cookies!
Looks so much better than the chocolate chip cookies. Although I think my dad would love those. Not to eat but to trick.
Post a Comment