What's your wife's name? Jaimee
How long have you been married? Seems like 30 years
How long did you date? 15 months
Who said I love you first? I did
Who asked who out first? I did
Who kissed who first? She did and she kept coming back for more
How old is she? 22
Who eats the sweets? That would be her, but I eat them when she's not looking (Don't tell her)
Who sings the best? Me (no other comments will be given at this time about her singing)
Who's smartest? She is (Don't let her know that I said that because it would go to her head)
Who cooks dinner and does laundry? I cooked dinner the other day. (Mac n Cheese is more complicated than I thought)
Who mows the lawn? I do (I enjoy the excuse to leave the house for a little me time)
Who pays the bills? I do
Who drives? Let me put it this way, The dents in the back of the van from three different mailboxes were not made while I was driving
Who wears the pants? I have to agree with Jaimee and say Ryan
Our favorite couple thing to do? Fly in first class without the kids, even though we may not say a single word to each other
Her favorite pastimes? Travel, organizing, and bargaining
What I love most about her? She cares about other people. She enjoys finding opportunities to help those around her.
4 comments:
Jaimee how old are you REALLY cuz I'm pretty sure you weren't 16 when you guys got married. Plus, that makes me feel pretty stinkin' old. So spill it. It's just between us and the whole entire blog world. :)
I am 26. I don't really know why he said 22, I guess just wishful thinking.
That's pretty funny! I get a kick out of you guys!
I am glad to see that Jen asked how old Jaimee was 'cause I was a little worried doing some math also. I just wanted to make sure Jaimee wasn't sold into slavery with Kelly as her sexual captor. Oh sorry! I hope I don't offend you by saying that.
Post a Comment