I may have been enjoying the views a little too much because I got pulled over just outside of Rexburg for speeding. It's not like I was even going that fast. The Georgia patrol wouldn't pull you over in the freeway normally for anything under 15 over. But Idaho's finest decided to pull me over for 9 over. He took one look at my drivers license though and decided that it just wasn't worth the effort to write me up for anything.
The rest of the ride to SLC was uneventful though until I filled up the rental car with fuel. One I got back in the can, I noticed a 1 foot crack in the window. And I was wondering how much I was going to have to pay for this. They simply made me fill out a accident report. And I haven't heard anything else about it.
I made it to the airport for a very uneventful flight, except for the upgrade to business class. After a few days I made the journey back to pick up the kids and the wife, again with the upgrade to business class. Spent a day with friends in Georgia and headed back to Amsterdam with the fam.

No comments:
Post a Comment