They were on the bus because Jaimee hates driving in amsterdam in the dark and rain. This is Carlotta and she is my favorite. She is from Milano, Italia and she has the cutest accent in the world. I ask her questions just so I can hear her talk. She has that typically Italian accenting and pronouncing of every vowel, but does it with a 9 year old voice. It is amazing. I may have to figure out a way to record her voice to share.
"What letter make a puh sound? P! Write it with me! Now two O's make eww sound. Let's write O. And another O. Good job! Now what letter make a sound puh? Good! P! Write it with me!" (This is how charlie talks. All day. Or reciting mickey mouse club house. It's always time for the mystery mousekatool) I am quite sure princess presto never wrote poop. Which means, my son is taking this to a new level and thinking of words on his own! I am REALLY excited!
2 comments:
Peter pan has lost his shadow.
Peter pan has lost his shadow.
Post a Comment