Friday, August 29, 2008

Harry Potter

I am unable to sleep and so since there is no one to talk to, I write. Skip this if you want.
Ryan loves Harry Potter movies. She will watch all 5 in a day if she can. As far as she is concerned the scarier the better. Recently, she has started quoting the movies. I would like to share these quotes with you and so here I go........
Ryan kept yelling "Fight! Fight Fight!" I immediately assumed Jac was responsible for the new phrase. Turns out she was quoting the 4th H.P. movie when Fred and George get mad at each other for messing up the aging potion.
One day Ryan kept saying "When he does I kill him" (luckily this one was short lived) She wasn't talking to anyone, just wandering around saying it randomly as she played. It took me a while but I figured out that this one was from H.P 3 when Harry finds out Sirius betrayed his parents.
Recently Ryan will randomly yell "Stop, Put me down.........nnnnow." I got this one right away, Hermione says "Grawp, put me down....now" in the 5th movie.
Lastly, Ryan has been grabbing our faces and looking at us and saying "big piggy" or so I thought. This has been going on for 2 -3 weeks now and I did not know where she got it. Today we were watching HP5 and when Harry gets to headquarters, Mrs. Weasley grabs his face, asks how he is and then says "a bit peaky". Ryan did this to me at the same time and the light came on! She has not been calling me a piggy, she has been copying the movie!
Back to Ryan loving that these movies are scary..... Kelly took the girls to the Blockbuster to rent a movie the other day. Ryan stopped at every horror movie and said "OOOOOH! scary! I watch it."
Kelly and I have decided that maybe we should be watching a little more toy story and a little less Scary Potter (as Ryan calls it).
I am worried that everyone is going to think I am a horrible mother, but it is late, I am tired and I do not want to delete everything. Goodnight!

No comments: