Wow! Today Jannica started the third grade! Early mornings, homework, bedtimes, YUCK! Oh well. She is growing up so fast. It is crazy to think that she was Ryan's age when we got married. Time flies! She is so stinking cute and growing up so fast! Kelly was bummed out this morning when Jannica decided that she wanted to ride the bus to school instead of having us give her a ride. Daddy's little girl is starting to branch out on her own and it is scaring the crap out of us! I don't know how people deal with all of these changes that come with parenting. I guess we will figure it out eventually.
2 comments:
That's funny! Sophie was not happy that we took her and the boys to school. She would have much rather ridden on the bus, too!
Hey - I'm glad you decided to try the Twilight books - I thought they ended well too! Such a good story and fun to read! (The movie comes out in Nov)
Janica looks so cute for her 1st day at school -I hope she's liking her class and teacher. Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment