Okay, so I know I have already posted about playgroup, but the kids are so freakin' cute! This is just a quick pic to show that Ryan is totally at home with the boys. Here is the story behind this pic: The little boy on the far right (Fox) hopped up on the couch and Ryan was eager to be right next to Fox at all times, so she followed right behind. Jake, the one on the far left followed Ryan, but Gavin (the blond) had to sit next to Ryan and Jake so he squeezed in between those two. Everyone sat happily talking to each other and making no sense to me. Life is so fun with these guys!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Playgroup Revisited
Okay, so I know I have already posted about playgroup, but the kids are so freakin' cute! This is just a quick pic to show that Ryan is totally at home with the boys. Here is the story behind this pic: The little boy on the far right (Fox) hopped up on the couch and Ryan was eager to be right next to Fox at all times, so she followed right behind. Jake, the one on the far left followed Ryan, but Gavin (the blond) had to sit next to Ryan and Jake so he squeezed in between those two. Everyone sat happily talking to each other and making no sense to me. Life is so fun with these guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment