Monday, September 29, 2008

An afternoon of Art





                                                                     




























I have been meaning to paint this shelf to be used as a FHE job chart/hook thingy. I
 just did not want Ryan's help, so I have been reluctant. Thanks to Grandpa Curlee though, the opportunity for group painting presented itself. He made Ryan a step stool to use in the bathroom. She uses it everywhere and her reach range is much larger, so I don't know if I am grateful to him or not, time will tell. 
Ryan now had something to paint while I painted my thing. Perfect. I had so much fun helping her choose colors, and use the sponge shapes and letters. We ended up working on hers together after I finished mine. That was all she wanted. She likes to work with me and feel like we are accomplishing something together. If only I could get her to clean like Drew Pistorious. 

1 comment:

Johnson said...

Her step-stool looks beautiful.