Ryan was just starting to dig into a bowl of Spaghetti-O's (the ABCDEFG kind, per Ryan.) I remembered I had this bib I made out of one of Jac's old shirts, so I told Ryan to wait while I got her a bib. I put it on her and she said "You got me a boob? Thanks for the boob mom. I like my boob, now I wear a boob." I was laughing so hard and she was talking so fast because of her excitement, it took me a minute to be able to correct her.
I love this job!
5 comments:
that is soooo funny! kids say the darndest things. they are so cute! oh hey when is playdate tomorrow? im such a ditz!
isn't being a mom the best? that is such a good story. i wish naya was that excited about her boob.
only from the mouth of a child.
From Porta Potties to Boob's. Who is the Redneck? I think you are winning.
That is awesome. Only two year olds can get away with that kind of stuff. :)
Post a Comment