I am....... Jaimee, Momma, Honey
I want........ to design my new house, I've got big plans
I have....... a very messy house!
I wish........ I could stop working in the ER
I hate........ not having enough time
I fear.......... screwing my kids up
I hear........... Kelly breathing, twitching and turning pages, and the ceiling fan
I search.......... for the solution to disorganization
I always......... forget something
I usually......... am late
I am not.......... flexible anymore :(
I miss............ Having family close by
I love......... Kelly, Jac, Ryan, Chocolate, "bonnet movies", reading, hanging out with the girls, date night, the silly things my kids do and say.
I never........... can make good biscuits
I rarely........ remember birthdays, not out of spite, this just goes with the always forgetful
I cry............ spontaneously, anything can set me off
I am not always........ nice
I lose........... anything and everything
I am confused......... by the hormonal shifts of 2 and 8 year old girls
I need.............. a vacation alone with Kelly
I should........... feel bad that this is not as funny as Kelly's, but I am tired and my brain is worn out
I dream.......... of living on a farm and being self sufficient, but still be able to travel everywhere, I guess kinda like Martha Stewart (I can't help myself, I wanna be her sometimes)
Thanks for tagging us Jen, we stalk you as much as you stalk us.
3 comments:
You are awesome too! It's so fun to read your blog (you crack me up)and learn more about you and your family. Especially since it gives me something to do late at night since I'm the resident night owl over here. :)
Okay maybe I am a redneck. What is a "bonnet" movie?
What do you do in the ER? I worked in the ER at Logan Regional and hated it with a passion. I learned that my five year plan was changing at that point.
Post a Comment