I Am....Kelly.
I Want...to retire (I'm a little young but I think that I would enjoy it now).
I Have...a goldfish (actually 3, the other 5 already died).
I Wish...toddler's came pre potty-trained.
I Hate...waking up in the morning (or any time).
I Fear...boys dating my daughters (I know I have some time, but it is my biggest fear because I know how boys think).
I Hear...High School Musical (The first one).
I Search...for the perfect cookie (That is the real reason I like to eat cookies. I'm just in an eternal search for the best. It could last a while).
I Always...go to bed at night.
I Usually...carpool to work
I Am Not...in shape (unless you count a pear as a shape).
I Miss...Utah (Well not Utah, but the friends and family, oh, and the mountains).
I Love...my little family (They are the best) (No offense to you).
I Never...make enough money.
I Rarely...sing out loud (Anyone that really knows me, knows that this is a lie).
I Cry...during sad movies (Don't tell anyone).
I am Not Always...beautiful (Have you seen me in the morning).
I Lose...my keys, cellphone, wallet, if I don't keep them in my pants pockets.
I'm Confused...in the middle of the night when I have to go to the bathroom.
I Need...a million dollars (I could settle for half a million).
I Should...do something constructive instead of checking out blogs.
I Dream...of having a beautiful wife and two wonderful kids (Wait a sec, I already have those).
I Want...to retire (I'm a little young but I think that I would enjoy it now).
I Have...a goldfish (actually 3, the other 5 already died).
I Wish...toddler's came pre potty-trained.
I Hate...waking up in the morning (or any time).
I Fear...boys dating my daughters (I know I have some time, but it is my biggest fear because I know how boys think).
I Hear...High School Musical (The first one).
I Search...for the perfect cookie (That is the real reason I like to eat cookies. I'm just in an eternal search for the best. It could last a while).
I Always...go to bed at night.
I Usually...carpool to work
I Am Not...in shape (unless you count a pear as a shape).
I Miss...Utah (Well not Utah, but the friends and family, oh, and the mountains).
I Love...my little family (They are the best) (No offense to you).
I Never...make enough money.
I Rarely...sing out loud (Anyone that really knows me, knows that this is a lie).
I Cry...during sad movies (Don't tell anyone).
I am Not Always...beautiful (Have you seen me in the morning).
I Lose...my keys, cellphone, wallet, if I don't keep them in my pants pockets.
I'm Confused...in the middle of the night when I have to go to the bathroom.
I Need...a million dollars (I could settle for half a million).
I Should...do something constructive instead of checking out blogs.
I Dream...of having a beautiful wife and two wonderful kids (Wait a sec, I already have those).
4 comments:
I also have a thing for cookies. I am a sucker for...and please brace yourself because this is going to be unexpected.......McDonalds chocolate chip cookies. I have been known to eat a half a dozen in one afternoon.
I thought you were in search of the perfect cookie dough.
Awesome! So glad to see that someone actually does what I tell them, it happens so rarely at my house. :)
COOOOOKIEEES.
I love you guys blog. I love to read what Jannica is up to and the wonderful places you go and things you do. Jannica is truly blessed to have gone to live with you.
And Ryan is so cute, I tell everyone in the office what Jac and Ryan say and do. They are all excited to meet Jac.
Post a Comment