I was driving to work the other day (and by driving I mean biking) and saws eventual of these duck like animals all gathered around one area of the canal. I stopped to take a closer look and it appears that there is a piece of wood floating in the water. The birds appear to love sitting on it and taking a rest. The day before I had seen a heron sitting in that same spot and it looked so comfortable.
I was in the bedroom on the 3rd floor of our house taking a work call the other day and I heard a knock on the window. I thought that was strange so I opened up the curtains and this is what I saw.
He was just chillin there sitting at the window. I knocked in the window a few times, but he didn't care.
Also, I have an update on the very annoying and loud seagulls. They are no longer a problem. I have no idea what happened to them. But they are no longer annoying us. Maybe it was a mating season thing.


No comments:
Post a Comment