We started off by driving out into the country. As we were driving down this little country road we spotted this little town across the river, Nes aan de Amstel. The country road had little homes all along the river and it was a cute picturesque drive. The road was a one lane road but had traffic going both directions in addition to the bikers. We continued on this cute road, wandering down the river, when all of the sudden it takes off into the middle of nowhere down a dike called the Weverdijk.
We then came up on a drawbridge to cross to the other side of the canal. I was pretty excited about this because I had no idea where the road was taking me. But it turns out the drawbridge was only for bikes, so I had to keep going. We finally found out way back to the city and back home. But it was a really cute drive and not far from our home.
The best part of the day was when we were almost home. We saw this lady riding down the path carrying a garbage can. I had to get a pic so I pulled over to snap the shot as she rode by. I think she caught me.



No comments:
Post a Comment