I LOVE Halloween! It is one of my very favorite holidays. I love to get dressed up in cool costumes. I love costume parties. I love to see all of the kids getting dressed up and I love to get my kids all dressed up. Most of all I love decorating for Halloween and I love it when people go all out and make spooky yards and houses.
Last week I decided that I could wait no longer, the decorations had to be put up. I will let you do the math to figure out the date. I don't want to say. Kelly and the kids were just as excited, and Autumn, our friend from up the street, was here to help too! We spent a few hours putting up decorations, deciding the best place for everything, and figuring out what to put in all of the Halloween candy dishes that we have seemed to collect each year. Luckily we had a ton of parade candy left. I say had, because Ryan has pretty well cleaned us out this week. She will eat one piece while opening another. The candy highs are awesome, she is so happy, look out though, when she comes down, she is downright evil!
I digress........Our house is just about ready and so am I! I can't wait for Boo and the Zoo, trunk or treat, parties, campfires and the big day. I love this time of year and it lasts clear until Easter with all of the birthday parties and holidays. I am in seventh heaven! Happy Fall Y'all.
2 comments:
I need to see all your halloween gear. I am glad you are so excited.
I love halloween also. I can't wait to put up my decorations. I will wait til Oct. 1st. We need to have a halloween party.
Post a Comment