We are so proud of Jac! She got an award at school for being so kind, outgoing and helpful. She gets to be the kid who shows new kids in her class where everything is. I know that this is not a huge thing, but we are so freaking proud of her. The school sent home a little letter that just praised her and I about bawled because I was so happy. I love being a mom at times like these. Jannica is such a sweet girl and always loves to help out. I am so lucky to have her around to be my little right hand. What an amazing little spirit that our family has been blessed with! What a strong, sweet, amazing girl! I don't know why Heavenly Father let this one come to us, but I know it was more for our benefit than ours.
1 comment:
Way to go Jannica. I am so proud of you. Not surprised at all but very proud.
Post a Comment